Attend A Suburban Training Run
Step Into Life have teamed up to support the Perth Running Festival in 2019 to get you race-ready for this years event at Optus Stadium on Sunday October 6th.
If you are running in the Perth Running Festival for the first time this October, or if you’re a returning runner looking to make some improvements to your fitness, these sessions are for you – and best of all they’re FREE!
Training Run sessions will take place in multiple suburbs across Perth, each and every Sunday until event day in October.
- All Fitness levels welcome!
- Get training for the 4km, 10km, 21.1km and 42.2km!
- Professional Trainers at each and every session!
- Join in for FREE even if you’re not running the Perth Running Festival in 2019, we’d love to meet you!
- Get help with Goal setting and strategy to meet your fitness goals.
It’s not JUST running!
Each session will be focusing on improving your Cardiovascular Capacity, Strengthening & Stretching major Run Specific Muscles, and building up a decent SWEAT!
To help you, your family and friends prepare for the 2019 Perth Running Festival, Step Into Life have put together a fantastic fitness program & training session. Located at 14 locations around Perth to cater for all ages, experience and ability levels.